Thursday, September 17, 2009
SRU Lacrosse
So lacrosse has started and our first practiced looked really good. The next day we had our 630am conditioning practice that was a little tough on the body. My legs are killing me today and it is hard to walk. Later that day we had our second practice and I felt good about it too. I think this year we are going to win more games than last year, our freshmans are pretty good and seem like hard workers. This makes me excited for spring season to start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's nice to see that you play lax, I enjoy sports as well. The athletics are good up here and are very enjoyable. I think it takes a lot of dedication to play a sport while in college and I really respect that. Good luck with this year and I hope you do well yourself! Take care
ReplyDelete